Wednesday, July 16, 2008

What a Sneak!

Check this out! Alyssa was watching a cartoon and I went in to tell her it was bath time and this is what I saw! She was sitting there eating the peach that I wanted to take for lunch tomorrow. I could not believe my eyes. She told me she wanted a snack and I said no because we had just eaten dinner. She asked for watermelon and it was already all gone because we shared it after dinner. So, I didn't think anything of it. I guess the little sneak decided to help herself to a snack. I told her she was bad, but she smiled at me and said, "It's yummy!" Well yeah, it's yummy, it's my peach! Anyway, this is where I need some work on my parenting. What should I have done? Should I have taken it away and given her a time out? It's really hard for me to send her into a raging fit for nothing. So, I let her finish the peach...at least someone got to enjoy it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha! What a little stinker! Guess you better start hiding your snacks like my dad used to do. hee hee!