Sunday, July 6, 2008

My Little Swiper

"Swiper, No Swiping!" My little swiper has been learning from Dora the Explorer. Swiper the sneaky fox is always stealing stuff from Dora and her friend Boots. Then, they have to find where Swiper put it. Tonight, Alyssa told me that she's sneaky. I asked her what she meant and she said she likes to take things from Mommy. I asked her why she likes to take things and she said she was sneaky like Swiper. Well, she's not kidding. She has been taking things from us, but we didn't realize that she was "swiping" them. Today, she swiped Sam's water bottle and took off with it into her room. She giggled as she ran away. While this is cute when it comes to the little things, it's not very cute if she's swiping things that we don't know about. We're going to have to keep our eyes out for the little swiper.

1 comment:

Sam said...

Indeed! This little Swiper took my iPod out of my bag and one of my Futurama DVD's... Swiper No Swiping!