Monday, August 18, 2008

Fun with Markers



What happens when you want another piece of paper and mommy won’t give you one? You find something else that’s fun to color… like your hand! I always supervise my daughter’s coloring activities, but she’s been doing so good that I let my guard down. She was talking, coloring, and playing with stickers, then went completely silent. Silence is never a good sign, so I turned around and said, “What are you doing?” She told me she was coloring her hand and seemed very proud of the great job she did. Thank goodness for washable markers. Let’s hope she doesn’t try that with a Sharpie someday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice tattoo! Nate did that with a black marker and a highlighter. Yes, silence is never a good thing!

Anonymous said...

Well Nate didn't color on his hand but I wish he would have. (see my new post). Doh!!