Monday, April 27, 2009

Piggy in the Hole


We picked up some funnels not too long ago at IKEA for Alyssa to play with in the tub. Alyssa is done with the baby toys and needed something new to play with in the tub. She likes to fill them up with water and watch them drain. You'd think it would be a perfectly safe bath toy, right? Well, you've seen the picture by now. Who would have thought we'd end up with a piggy stuck in the hole? I gave a little tug and it was stuck really good. You can even see in the picture that her toe was beginning to turn purple. Good thing it was plastic, I knew that we could cut it off as a last resort. I asked her if it hurt and she said, "No." So, I quickly got the camera and took a picture. Come on, this is good blog material. Then, I told her I'd have to get the scissors and remove her toe. You should have seen the look on her face! We applied lots of soap to both sides and gave it a wiggle, wiggle. Little piggy was free again! Let's hope she learned a lesson and keeps her piggy out of the hole.

3 comments:

Sam- Hypnotoad said...

This is classic, I wondered what the commotion was last night in the bath. LOL!!! Nice picture

Chanda said...

I love it! It will be nice to look back on and say... remember when?

McKillip Family said...

That's awesome LOL!