Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Going Commando

It started happening a few weeks ago.  We'd go check on Alyssa and she'd be sitting there on her couch watching Dora almost naked wearing just her shirt.  I'd ask what's going on and she'd say her pull-up was hurting.  So, when we're at home, she wears panties in the house.  Twice she's removed her pull-up after I've put her to bed and I've found her in the morning naked on the bottom.  Luckily, she didn't pee in her bed.  Last night, that all changed.  She slept commando and woke up at 1:00 a.m.  She wet her bed and it was everywhere.  I asked her what happened and she said she went pee in her bed.  When I asked what happened to her pull-up, she said she took it off like it wasn't a big deal.  Nevertheless, she got to spend the rest of the night with mommy and daddy while her bedding was in the wash.  I told her that she has to leave her pull-ups on at night.  We'll see how that goes.  If all else fails, there's always duct tape, right?

No comments: