Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Happy 4th Birthday!


Today is Alyssa's 4th birthday!!! I can hardly believe my baby girl is "4" now. She was so excited to go to bed last night. She asked Daddy, "When I wake up, will I be 4?" I'll have to say that over and over until it finally registers... she's 4!

Alyssa wore her beautiful birthday dress to school today. Her friend from class, Erin, gave her a dress at her birthday party. Her mom bought the girls matching dresses and they agreed to wear them on Alyssa's birthday. They looked adorable together! Alyssa was so excited to take cupcakes for her class. They had the Little Mermaid cupcake toppers and were purple and blue. During snack time, all the kids will sing "Happy Birthday" to Alyssa and have cupcakes. I wish I could be there to see it!

Tonight, we're taking Alyssa to Peter Piper Pizza for dinner and games. She's really excited! She's looking forward to playing games with Daddy. After dinner, we're going to take her to Cold Stone Creamery for her favorite ice cream, pink (a/k/a strawberry) with sprinkles.

Happy Birthday, my darling little girl!

No comments: